Ajou University English Courses (Houser)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ajou University English Courses (Houser)

Ajou University English Class Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Class PArticipation #1

+9
Hong JongHyuk
bsebang
inji
Kim Minjeong
heeeeega
seunghokim
sa2004
Kim Yeo Lim
Admin
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Class PArticipation #1 Empty Class PArticipation #1 Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Admin

Admin

Please respond to this forum by writing at least a 150 word responce to one of the two following questions (Just pick one:

1: Why do you think researching a company or school is important?

2: What do you believe is the 3 most important things to research when looking at a future position in a compny or school?

https://ajousla.board-directory.net

Kim Yeo Lim

Researching a company or school is important. When we apply for company or school, we face to write a resume and interview. Thus we must know the visions, duties, requirements of the company. These backgrounds of the company will help to get a job. In addition researching a company is enhance satisfaction with the job.
Therefore, searching for information of the company is important part of those who want to get a job.

sa2004

I think that researching a company or school is important. There are a couple of reasons why. The first reason is that it is capable for me to prepare perfectly for my resume and enter a company. For example, if we know about a company’s background, vision and information, we are able to answer easily for the interviewer’s questions. Moreover, as we know about the company or school a lot, we have more opportunities to get the job. And the second reason is that there are many benefits. If we search for the company or school when we are students, we are equal to preparing many things that we need to do to before we get the job. For instance, we can get a certification for the job or take the exam. So, these are the reasons why I think that getting information for a company or school is critical.

seunghokim

In the first place, to know what your strong point is very important.
I think we know what I want to do is very important thing.
Because I know what I do in company minutely, I will ready for my future completely.
So, we have to search for the company's vision, duties, information and so on.
If we make en effort in this way, we will be able to achieve our goal in the end.

5Class PArticipation #1 Empty response to no.1 Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:33 am

heeeeega

I think researching a company is important, because that is knowing working environment, at the same time I can even get a little information which help me adjust that company. In the company, there are some rules and philosophies which is pursued by them. So, for researching the company, I can know and understand the company which is my future environment.
In that process, I can recheck that the company is fit me well. I think that’s very important thing when I work. Because unharmony with co-workers or boss make me very uncomfortable. So, even I like the job or work, that makes the job difficult to do.

Kim Minjeong

There are two reasons why researching a company or school is important.
First, you can find that this company or school is suited for you. There are many companies or schools in the world. Therefore, finding the company or school that is suited for you is difficult. If you have more information, you can find the company or school that is suited for you. So you should research the company or school before you decide to the company or school that you apply to.
Second, you can answer the interviewer’s question. The interviewer wants to confirm that you know about their company or school. If you don’t research the company or school, you can’t answer the interviewer’s question. It would leave bad impression on interview. On the contrary to this, if you answer the interviewer’s question, you can make a good impression on them.
For these reasons, I think researching a company or school is important.

inji

I think researching a company or school is important. There are couples of reasons why. Firstly, before entering the company or school where to apply, it is important to know what they require, so we should research and find out information of the company or school. Then, if you find out the information, you can prepare for entering the company or school more easily, meeting what they want for applicants. For instance, researching the form of interview and tests will help you how to prepare for entering a company or school. All company and school have different entrance conditions, so if you want to go specific company or school, it is better to know about their information first. Next, as you research a company or school, it will help you to know which company or school is suitable to you. If it is not, it is better to find out other company or school which is more suitable to you. Because of these reasons, researching a company or school is important.

8Class PArticipation #1 Empty Bang Sung Eun Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:49 pm

bsebang

I think the most important thing is passion of the job when people choose their job. I believe people would be happy when they do what they want to. The second important thing is “can this job make this world better place or other people happier?” And third thing is vision of the company.

Hong JongHyuk

I believe that the 3 most important things to research when looking at a future position in a company or school are Job Requirements, Job Security, and Employee Satisfaction. First of all, Job Requirements are the first thing that you should look into, because it will show you the outline of what your duties in the company or school will be. You will be able to find what skills are needed for the position you’re applying for and learn (supplement) the skills you don’t currently have in order to apply for the job. Second, Job Security is also one of the most important things that you should consider. It is important because if the position of company or school that you’re applying for is easily replaceable, you can get fired or replaced for minor mistake or by better applicants, which can be painful to your career and yourself. And finally, Employee Satisfaction is essential thing as well. This indicates how good the company treats their employees such as employee benefits, health insurance, vacation and etc. This can be easily found at the Jobitorial, where anonymous employees review their companies for future job seekers.

ko seo hyun

In my opinion, researching a company or school which I apply to is important. If I never know them, I might regret applying to them beacause of differents that I have had image about them. For example, I got a chance to "A" university's simulation entrance interviwe. I didn't know "A" university. But my teacher said there is good for you. So I thought there is good. I had finished interview, however, I hate it. It wasn't that I want. After this experience, I have recognize that researching school is important.

Golovan Anton Victorovich

1. Interest. When we are looking at a future position in a company, we must know that this job will be very interesting. It will give us a satisfaction (moral or physical). We must have a concrete confidence, that after one month this interest will not go away. We do not want to be suffering by monotony and dull work. We need to have a real dream, that after hard work we will have a brilliant career.

2. Money. Interesting jobs without a high salary is considered a hobby. We need to have good environment, and we need to have the opportunities to do our life the way we want to. We should be sure, if we give ourselves to our work fully, our work will be rewarding to us by a good compensation.

3. Comfort. It’s the small things which we need to think about when we consider our future job. We want these things to be comfortable. Examples of the small things include what time we must wake up and how far we must travel. If these small things are not to our liking, we may end up disliking or resenting our job.

Haneul

1. living - it is our most important duty to live in social world. Without question, money is useful ‘tool’ because it is always changeable to get resources to extend human life. For the money, we should work.
2. public relationship – every people is part of our social world. In this social life, everyone should get each position. It is not only money, for others. There is many things to help others and keep our small country, and the job could be our image for other's view. making job is helping recognize me to others easily.
3. goal in our life – peoples are not a robot or machinery. Every people have own mind and own goal. Therefore, finding job for the future is maybe most great goal of our life. This is the choice which is connected our spirit.

HyunWoo Lee

In finding your job, Researching a school or company will help you thinking more clearly whether this job is right for you or not. Since Choosing your occupation is one of most important things in living the world, you cannot be too careful about your choice of your job. If you research a school or company that you will apply more and more, I’m sure that you can choose job that you need, you want more than any other job. Thereby you will be enhanced quality of your life and satisfaction level of your life.
If you already have a school or company, you will know more concretely what you have to do, how you should think by researching the place you are in. Also you will know what your superior’s values are, what sort of people they want. So you can work more efficiently. And you could get the position you want to be in. these things make your job more enjoyable place.
These are why I think researching a school or company is important.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum